Start Up Visa program
Canada Start-Up Visa Program is a perfect pathway to Migrate to Canada to establish your own dream of starting a successful business while pursuing immigration to Canada.
Canada Start-Up Visa: An Immigration gateway with significant benefits
The SUV [Start-Up Visa] program allows entrepreneurial applicants who wish to settle in Canada and obtain permanent residence while starting their own innovative business and contributing to job creations and stimulating economic growth.
- Short processing time (an average of 6 months to obtain a work permit and 12-18 month to PR)
- The fund source justifications required are very simple compared to other programs
- The program is linked to better integration of business owners in Canada
- No minimum requirement for possession of property or assets
- The option to obtain Canada work permit while waiting for their permanent resident
- The Federal Government is the only interlocutor in the process
- The Permanent Residence application is processed inside Canada.
Who is eligible?
- In order to be eligible, applicants for a Start-Up Visa must meet the following requirements:
- Meet minimum language requirements in English or French (CLB 5 in all abilities)
- Have sufficient funds to settle in Canada
- Plan to settle in a province other than the Province of Quebec
- Pass Canadian security and medical clearances
- Prove your business is supported through a designated organization
- Show your business meets ownership requirements.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has designated a number of venture capital funds, angel investor groups, and business incubator organizations to participate in the Start-Up Visa program as designated organizations.
- Up to five applicants may apply for permanent residence as part of the same business venture under the Start-Up Visa Program.
What we do?
Our specialized and knowledgeable team at Memar & Associates helps you from the beginning of the process to the end to ensure your SUV application satisfies all the requirements.
We offer the following services as the part of our SUVP Package:
- Preliminary evaluation and due diligence of the team, ideas and feasibility of the process & creating a personalized immigration plan
- Refinement/development of ideas for the start-Up
- Advisory and development services for your business plan, pitch deck and other required elements for application to the designated organization
- Facilitating your connection with chosen Designated organizations leading to obtaining of LOS (Letter of Support)
- Advisory, mentorship and support services after obtaining LOS while the team is working with designated organization
- All legal and immigration matters in filing, obtaining required permits (work and study if needed), peer review and communications with IRCC
- We are offering a hands-in and comprehensive service and will be your partner from the beginning to the end of your process